We have put together a list of frequently asked questions and their answers below. Hopefully, you will find answers to all your questions here, but if not, please call our drop us an email using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do the Shell's come from?
All our shells are from south of Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines. They are all sourced from waste products from the food industry and not farmed for this purpose.
Are the Shells on the CITES list?
None of our shells are endangered or on the CITES lists. We have full documentation to prove this from the Thailand Government.
How do I clean and look after the shells?
The rim of shells and stands are made from Brass finished with a Rhodium plate.
Am I able to gift wrap my purchases?
Yes, Please tick the Gift Wrap option in your shopping cart.
What is your Returns Policy?:
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Unfortunately, we're not able to give refunds for the following items:
- Unwanted items returned after 30 days.
- Damaged items not notified by email to us within 14 days or recieving.
- Gift Vouchers.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
- 33 Kempton Drive, Barleythorpe, Oakham, LE157QL